In this post, I’ll be giving my honest review on Wealthy Affiliate, what it is all about and how you can benefit from it. Whether you’re new in the world of internet marketing and have no experience at all or you’re trying to find ways to expand your internet marketing experience horizon, Wealthy Affiliate is the best platform for you.
Name: Wealthy Affiliate
Owners: Kyle & Carson
Website URL: wealthyaffiliate.com
Price: $0 starter membership – Click here to Create your free account today
Premium membership: $49/month or $359/year
Overall rating: 9/10
I first stumbled upon Wealthy Affiliate while searching for an honest review on Affilorama during the first quarter of 2017. However, I did not really give it that much attention since my focus was on Affilorama, as per the recommendation of someone I was following on social media.
I’ve always wanted to have my own website and start making money online through affiliate marketing but I had no idea how. So I signed up for free membership with Affilomara, checked out all the free training and resources available until I was convinced it was time to buy Affiloblueprint which costs $197.
Well, $197 is quite a lot of money but I was determined to start an online business and to me, Affiloblueprint was the answer I was looking for. But before finally parting ways with my precious $197 I thought I should go through some more reviews about it in comparison with other programs. And that’s when I came face to face with Wealthy Affiliate once again and this time I decided to jump in.
What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is an online training platform that teaches anyone how to start their own online business. The training offered here ranges anywhere from teaching beginners to start up their own niche marketing website to training existing business owners on how to grow and expand their existing business.
Who is it for?
The WA is for anyone:
- who is a college drop-out, unemployed or underemployed.
- who hates their job or just hates working for somebody else.
- who wants to start their own business and be their own boss.
- who wants to work from home or anywhere else in the world.
Wealthy Affiliate teaches and trains people on how to build a website aimed at helping people find the stuff they’re searching for online. The training at WA will teach aspiring online entrepreneurs how to find the terms people are actually searching for online, write helpful contents about them, and get ranked by Google and other search engines so people will find and click on their website.
4 Steps to building a business at WA
1. Choose a niche or interest. This could be a hobby or something that you are passionate about. The idea is for you to pick something you’re interested in and build your business around this subject. It has to be something you love and enjoy so you will have more fun writing about it on your website. Chances are if you’re having fun you’re more likely to succeed.
2. Build a website. This will be the foundation of your business. Creating a website is made easy at Wealthy Affiliate and you are walked through the process step-by-step.
3. Attract visitors. You need to have visitors in order to make money from your website and WA teaches you just how to do that by obtaining good rankings in the search engines.
4. Earn revenue. Once you start getting traffic to your website then you can start promoting products and/or services. These products or services you promote should be affiliate products so you have to join an affiliate program. Affiliate programs will make it possible for you to promote more or less anything without having to deal with the issues of inventory of stocks or shipping and handling customer services.
What’s included in the Beginner’s Course?
Upon signing up you are urged to start the training which is the best course of action to take in order to avoid being overwhelmed by all the information available. The step-by-step lessons outlined are very easy and enjoyable to follow. After each lesson, you have a task to complete before proceeding to the next step.
Below are what’s included in the free getting started lessons.
The training teaches you everything you need to know to create a successful long-term business.
Starter membership (Lifetime): Free Sign up today
Premium membership: $49/month or $359/year
I’ve been a premium member for just 2 months and I am happy with the way things are going. I have two websites up and running. With all honesty, I say that Wealthy Affiliate is worth it.
*Update: After more than a year at WA, I can say that I got more than what I expected.
There is nothing out there that like Wealthy Affiliate. They have the best training platform for anyone who wants to start an online business and be successful. They have a 24-hour live chat and an awesome community that’s always available and willing to help out. You don’t need a credit card to join.
You can join in for free, check everything out and take advantage of the 24-hour live chat for the first 7 days before putting your money down. Free membership provides you with two free websites, free starter training and tons of additional training resources and blogs. If you don’t upgrade to premium after the first 7 days, your membership isn’t deactivated, you’ll just have limited access.
Before I forget, I would like you to know that if you upgrade to the premium membership within the first 7 days of your starter account, I will be giving you these bonuses:
- You only have to pay $19 on your first-month premium membership instead of the regular $49, that’s a 61% discount.
- You’ll get access to the “The 7 Factor Secret Sauce” 1-hour live video training where Kyle unpacks the dos and don’ts to become ultra-successful online based on his 17 years of experience running a successful internet business.
But if you end up not wanting to join nor stay, there’s absolutely no pressure so don’t worry. Or if you want you can just sign up for free membership but I really think that you will like it here as Wealthy Affiliate has so much to offer you.